Acai Berry is an amazing superfood
Taken regularly Acai Berry does wonders for you skin, hair and metabolism.
With new buzzwords appearing almost every day you could be forgiven for dismissing this one as just another marketing ploy. But more and more ordinary people in the UK and the rest of the world are beginning to realize that the saying, You are what you eat, taps into a deep level of basic common sense.
Food is the fuel we put into the organic machines that we call our bodies, and it stands to reason that the best way to keep our most precious and vital possession running at optimum efficiency is to provide it with the nourishment it needs – not only to work smoothly, but to repair the damage sustained simply by living in the 21st century. But first wed better define what we mean by Superfoods.
To put it simply, Superfoods are NATURAL FOODS so packed with goodness that, when combined with a balanced lifestyle, they have been found to boost levels of health and vitality without the need for chemically produced drugs or supplements.
So where does the Acai Berry fit in to all this?
The Acai Berry is more than a rich source of antioxidants. Acai berries contain high levels of anthocyanins. These protect foods from harmful free radicals that develop as a result of exposure to UV light and the process of metabolism.
Anthocyanins not only help to conserve antioxidant levels in foods, but they continue to do this in the body after they are eaten. The benefits of drinking a daily glass of red wine for its anthocyanin content are put in the shade by this amazing berry, which actually contains anything from 10 to 30 times more anthocyanins.
And what about the Acai Berry Diet and weightloss?
This amazing fruit has quite magical properties. Its pulp contains very powerful antioxidants that help in cleansing your system, leading to weight loss in many cases.
When your digestive system is kept clean it results in regular bowel movements leading to weight loss. It also has properties that can increase your metabolic ratewhich can result in a person consuming this fruit, burning far more calories than he/she would otherwise normally burn.
Acai can also help by keeping sugar fattening properties at bay which means that in moderation you can enjoy your favorite foods while on an Acai Berry Diet.
But thats not all…
- Acai berries are rich in amino acids and protein.
- The Acai berry contains 19 different amino acids. These help with the growth, repair, and maintenance of body tissues. As your body can only supply 11 of these, the rest have to come from your diet.
- Acai berries contain vitamins B1, B2, B3, C and E, supplying just as much vitamin C as blueberries.
And for every 100 grams of Acai, youre benefitting from more than 1000 IU of Vitamin A.
- Acai also contains essential minerals: potassium, calcium, copper, magnesium, and zinc.
- Acai berries are especially rich in omega fats, providing a healthy quantity of unsaturated fats, including Omega-3, Omega-6, and Omega-9.
- Acai berries contain three different plant sterols – B-sitosterol, campesterol and sigmasterol. These help to keep your heart healthy, as well as assisting digestive function.
And last, but not least…
Every 100 grams of Acai berries contains nearly 45 grams of fibre to speed digestive transit and keep your system working smoothly.
This is your chance to feel more light, energetic and vibrant than you have in years and lose the unattractive bloated look and get back into those skinny jeans again!
Well, it's all possible with Acai Pure. This is your chance to flush your body of all excess buildup and pounds in your digestive tract that is weighing you down and recapture the energy and vitality you had in your teens & early 20s