MYTHINZ lite. Tablets X30
TAKE ONE AFTER BREAKFAST
and one before 3pm if needed
- 1. Take Baby Steps. Making small changes in your diet and lifestyle can improve your health as well as trim your waistline. Some suggestions from the experts:
- Start each day with a nutritious breakfast.
- Get 8 hours of sleep each night, as fatigue can lead to overeating.
- Eat your meals seated at a table, without distractions.
- Eat more meals with your partner or family.
- Teach yourself to eat when you're really hungry and stop when you're comfortably full.
- Reduce your portion sizes by 20%, or give up second helpings.
- Try lower-fat dairy products.
- Make sandwiches with whole-grain bread and spread them with mustard instead of mayo.
- Switch to cafe au lait, using strong coffee and hot skim milk instead of cream.
- Eat a nutritious meal or snack every few hours.
- Use non stick pans and cooking spray instead of oil to reduce the fat in recipes.
- Try different cooking methods, such as grilling, roasting, baking, or poaching.
- Drink more water and fewer sugary drinks.
- Eat smaller portions of calorie-dense foods (like casseroles and pizza) and larger portions of water-rich foods (like broth-based soups, salads, and veggies).
- Flavor your foods with herbs, vinegars, mustard, or lemon instead of fatty sauces.
- Limit alcohol to 1-2 drinks per day..
This is an extremely more effective method of metabolism control and ultimately fat loss!
Please note that this does not breach your Drugs and Drug Paraphernalia policy.
All ingredients are sold legally without transgressing prescription only laws or MRHA / FDA Guidelines.
50mg Grape Fruit Extract
2.8mg Vitamin B6
Other Ingredients: Gelatine, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystaline Cellulose,
: This supplement does not breach "Drugs and Drug Paraphernalia" guidelines and is not a controlled substance.